LONG CLASSIC VEILRegular price $190.00
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- RETURN POLICY
- DUTIES & TAXES
READY TO WEAR
- 3 Layers of soft tulle
- Metal comb
- 280cm in length
WHITE: a cool undertone designed to match our collection of 'White' Wedding dresses
OFF WHITE (as pictured): a slightly warmer undertone than 'White' with greyish tinge. Designed to match our 'Off White' toned wedding dresses
IVORY: an off white tone that is more warm and yellow than off white. Best matched with Ivory wedding dresses.
Refer to the specific Wedding dress for the recommended Veil Match
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
We offer the following payment options at checkout:
Read more: PAYMENT OPTIONS
Please refer to the uinque conditions that apply to your order.
By purchasing from MRS MINC by STUDIO MINC, you are agreeing to and accept the terms and conditions of your unique purchase.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
- Express: 1 - 3 business days + (up to 5 days processing)
- Registered: 5-7 business days + (up to 5 days processing)
- DHL Express: 3 - 7 business days + (up to 5 days processing)
- Orders under 1.25kg | Express: $20.00 AUD
- Orders over 2kg | Express: $30.00 AUD
- Accessories | Express: $10.00 AUD
- Fabric Samples: FREE
- Orders under 2kg| DHL Express: $50.00 AUD
- Orders over 2kg | DHL Express: $80.00 AUD
- Accessories | DHL Express: $25.00 AUD
- Fabric Samples | DHL Express: $15.00 AUD
International Orders (orders shipping outside Australia) may incur customs/ import fees. These duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within your country of destination and are unique to every country. These fees will be based on the value of your order and the Tax-free threshold (if it exists) for the goods imported.
If concerned, please use this duties and taxes calculator to estimate the additional costs that may be applicable.
In the circumstance you choose to reject or redirect your parcel due to Duties & Taxes required on your parcel, you will still be charged all related shipping costs, in addition to the Duties & Taxes applicable.
Due to strict government border controls, these fees cannot be avoided, minimised, or waived and must be paid regardless of acceptance or rejection of your parcel.