Firstly, YES, we offer Return, Refund, and Exchange.
To enable a smooth and guaranteed return or exchange, please familiarise yourself with our return policy prior to ordering.
At Studio Minc we want you to love your dress! That’s why we are here every step of the way to help you choose your dream dress and guide you to a decision that we feel is best for you. Our consultant's know the fit and feel of our dresses like the back of their hand. Therefore, If you have concerns regarding choosing the right size and style, fit for your body type, or you simply need further information about our dresses, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
However, In the case that you do not love your Studio Minc gown, we are happy to exchange or refund your dress subject to the following refund/exchange guidelines.
If in the case you require, RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Studio Minc must be notified of the reasoning for your return or exchange via email: email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving and trying your garment.
Once Studio Minc agrees to the return/exchange you will receive a digital returns form via email correspondence, which is to be printed, filled out by you, and enclosed with the returned purchase.
Returned and exchanged items will not be processed or accepted without a completed returns form.
Within 100 hours of receiving & trying your purchase, and if accepted for return/ exchange, please arrange return shipment of your dress with the enclosed returns form to STUDIO MINC via a reliable and trackable shipping method. Please use a courier of your choice.
RETURNED GARMENT CHECKLIST:
Returned or Exchanged items must be in 'brand new' and 'sellable' condition. If your item incurs damages in the form or pulls, dirty marks, perfume scents, or adjustments we are cannot accept a return or exchange.
This includes the addition of personal product 'add-ons' and or 'alterations'.
- Item must be in original condition
- Item must be in unmodified/standard condition
- All tags and hanging ribbon must be in place
- Item must not have been worn
- Item must not have been washed or altered
- Item must not be marked with make up, dirt, or spray tan
- Returns form must be enclosed
STUDIO MINC must be notified of the tracking information once the goods have been despatched, within 100 hours of receiving the garment. Failing to ship with a reliable or trackable method may result in lost/unreceived items.
Returned Items MUST be received within 30 days from the date product was received by you. Product that is not received within the month timeframe will not be accepted for return.
We truly want you to be happy with your first pick and avoid additional costs, which is why you should not hesitate to email or call us prior to ordering! We can help you choose the right size, style, fit for your body type first time around.
DRESS WITH CUSTOMISATIONS OPTIONS? (HEM & BRA CUPS):
Our personalised 'hem' & 'bra cup' options are an easy and ready-to-wear alteration service that saves you time.
However, before ordering a dress with customisation options, please keep in mind that we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on any dress that has been altered/customised to your personalised needs.
HEM LENGTH: Dresses that have been customised to your personal height no longer meet our standard length and sizing, and therefore cannot be re-sold.
*Appropriate hem length can be a few cm above the ground or a few cm lapping onto the ground. Returns will not be accepted if you deem your hem length is 'incorrect', STUDIO MINC will adjust your dress to the measurements you provide, which is why taking the correct measurements and choosing the right size for you is important.
BRA CUPS: Dresses that have added bra cups no longer meet standard condition. Removing sewn in bra cups can leave small, visible holes in the lining, and therefore cannot be re-sold.
- STUDIO MINC prioritises and takes pride in Australian handmade quality, which is why all shipments are processed following a strict 'quality control protocol' and hand packed under digital record for our reference.
- In the event of an unexpected fault, STUDIO MINC is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval). As guided by ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission), a customer must accept a free repair, or replacement if the offered one.
- A fault is considered minor if it can be simply repaired.
- With regards to 'Faults' and 'Faulty Products', as stated in Australian Consumer Law, a fault is considered major and suitable for a replacement/return if the product is unusable, does not do the job it is advertised to do, or is completely different to the product advertised.
- For all faulty claims, immediately upon delivery email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach clear photos of the claimed faults.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all seams & construction elements are checked/ tested prior to shipment.
- You may be required to provide clear images of your measurements if damages have occurred when trying or wearing the garment.
- Our Return & Exchange protocol must be adhered to for return or exchange of 'Faulty' goods to be accepted.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM RETURNS:
- Minc Lashes
- Sale Items
- Discounted items
- Items purchased with Promotional Offers
Dresses with customisations
- Email: email@example.com