By purchasing from STUDIO MINC, you are agreeing to and accept the terms and conditions of your purchase.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
If you need assistance regarding your size or help choosing the right style for your body type please do not hesitate to contact us prior to ordering.
READY TO WEAR
Ready to wear Wedding and Bridesmaid dresses can be exchanged or returned for refund. However, to ensure a guaranteed return you must comply with the below policy and specified timeframes, ensuring your dress is returned in brand new and sellable condition.
MADE TO ORDER
Made to Order Wedding dresses are not applicable for return or exchange due to their 'Made to Order' nature.
Wedding dresses or Bridesmaid dresses purchased on payment plan are not applicable for return or exchange due to change of mind or change of circumstances.
Dresses purchased with a discount code or promotional offer are not applicable for return or exchange due to change of mind.
Showroom purchases or purchases made using a showroom generated discount code are not applicable for return, refund, or exchange due to change of mind or change of circumstances. Read more information regarding showroom purchases below.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM RETURN & EXCHANGE:
- Minc Lashes
- Sale Items
- Made to Order Wedding Dresses
- Discounted items or Items purchased with Promotional Offers
- Bridesmaid dresses purchased with wholesale discount
- Showroom purchases
- Purchases on Payment Plan
- Dresses with sewn in Bra Cups
- Dresses with modifications
If in the case you require, RETURN or EXCHANGE
Studio Minc must be notified of the reasoning for your return or exchange via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving and trying your garment.
Once Studio Minc agrees to the return/exchange you will receive a digital returns form via email correspondence, which is to be printed, filled out by you, and enclosed with the returned purchase.
Returned and exchanged items will not be processed or accepted without a completed returns form.
Within 100 hours of receiving & trying your purchase, and if accepted for return/ exchange, please arrange return shipment of your dress with the enclosed returns form to STUDIO MINC via a reliable and trackable shipping method.
Please use a courier of your choice.
RETURNED GARMENT CHECKLIST:
Returned or Exchanged items must be in 'brand new' and 'sellable' condition. If your item incurs damages whilst in your possession in the form or pulls, dirty marks, perfume scents, or adjustments, we cannot accept a return or exchange.
- Item must be in original condition
- Item must be in unmodified/standard condition
- All tags and hanging ribbon must be in place
- Item must not have been worn
- Item must not have been washed or altered
- Item must not be marked with make up, dirt, or spray tan
- Returns form must be enclosed
STUDIO MINC must be notified of the tracking information once the goods have been despatched, within 100 hours of receiving the garment.
Failing to ship with a reliable or trackable method may result in lost/unreceived items.
Returned Items MUST be received within 30 days from the date the product was received by you. Product that is not received within the month timeframe will not be accepted for return.
Returned Items MUST be received within 14 days from the date product was received by you. Product that is not received within the 2 week timeframe will not be accepted for return.
If accepted, STUDIO MINC will issue your refund minus:
- The Initial shipping fees charged to your location
Processing/ handling/ restocking fee of $25 AUD.
- Processing/ handling/ restocking fee of $25 AUD.
CLEANING/ LAUNDERING FEE ($50 - $80):
If in the case your item is returned in brand new condition, but is slightly marked with make up, tan, deodorant or shows evidence of dirt around the hemline, your item will need to be cleaned or laundered in order to bring it back to original and sellable condition.
If your item requires laundering, you will be charged a $50 - $80 cleaning/ laundering fee.
To avoid marking or damaging your dress when trying, please follow our careful try-on guide:
- Unpack your item with clean hands
- Remove all jewellery that could catch or snag the fabric
- Wash your face and shower prior to trying
- Take your time putting on your dress and choose a time that allows you to carefully try and assess your dress
- Try your dress in a clean environment, ideally on vacuumed carpet
- DO NOT unpack your dress with dirty hands
- DO NOT try your dress on with a full face of make up
- DO NOT try your dress on with fresh/unwashed fake tan
- DO NOT try your dress on in a rush
- DO NOT try your dress on excessively
- DO NOT try your dress on in a dirty environment or walk around your home
In order for STUDIO MINC to offer you the ability to return for refund, it is important that you understand the importance of returning your item in 100% brand new and sellable condition.
Items returned with major marks, damaged fabric, pulls or snags in the fabric, or showing signs of being worn cannot be repaired with laundering and will not be refunded.
DRESS WITH SEWN IN BRA CUPS:
Dresses that have added bra cups no longer meet standard conditions. Removing sewn in bra cups can leave small, visible holes in the lining, and therefore cannot be re-sold, thus cannot be refunded or exchanged.
STUDIO MINC's Showroom experience offers you the ability to try before you buy, within a 60 minute one-on-one appointment.
Dresses that have been purchased from our Gold Coast showroom cannot be returned or exchanged due to change of mind or change of circumstances.
Dresses purchased using a Showroom generated discount code cannot be returned or exchanged due to change of mind or change of circumstance.
- STUDIO MINC prioritises and takes pride in Australian handmade quality, which is why all shipments are processed following a strict 'quality control protocol' and hand packed under digital record for our reference.
- In the event of an unexpected fault, STUDIO MINC is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval). As guided by ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission), a customer must accept a free repair, or replacement if offered one.
- A fault is considered minor if it can be simply repaired.
- With regards to 'Faults' and 'Faulty Products', as stated in Australian Consumer Law, a fault is considered major and suitable for a replacement/return if the product is unusable, does not do the job it is advertised to do, or is completely different to the product advertised.
- For all faulty claims, immediately email us at email@example.com, within 48 hours of product arrival and attach clear photos of the claimed faults.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all seams & construction elements are checked/ tested prior to shipment.
- You may be required to provide clear images of your measurements if damages have occurred when trying or wearing the garment.
- Our Return & Exchange protocol must be adhered to for return or exchange of 'Faulty' goods to be accepted.
STUDIO MINC products are represented with the intent to demonstrate product accuracy. Our Australian designed and made products are exactly as pictured; including but not limited to the product colour, cut, style, fabric choices, and quality.
Our products are not changed or modified from the advertised product and are exactly as pictured.
At STUDIO MINC we are the manufacturers and photographers of our products, and thus we have complete control over our product quality and representation.
Accuracy of product representation is of high importance, which is why STUDIO MINC photographs products in multiple contexts, showcasing the product in diverse light, and different environments.
It is important to note that different lighting will affect colour representation, which is why STUDIO MINC will always photograph our products in a controlled photographic studio using a neutral light.
Studio Minc ensures you that the product you purchased is as advertised and does not differ from the advertised representation.
Please note that your digital monitor representation may alter image and colour representation and thus affect the accuracy of your perception. We are not responsible for your monitor display.
CONTACT FOR RETURNS, EXCHANGE, REFUND: