ATHENA - PAYMENT PLANRegular price $257.00
- PAYMENT PLAN
- DUTIES & TAXES
ATHENA $1285 AUD
Ready to Wear - (up to 1 month manufacturing)
Our Payment Plan offers you the ability to pay off your dress with 5 equal payments.
Minimum 1 x payment per month.
Payments can be made ahead of schedule if you wish.
- PAYMENT 1 (month 1): $257 AUD
- PAYMENT 2 (month 2): $257 AUD
- PAYMENT 3 (month 3): $257 AUD
- PAYMENT 4 (month 4): $257 AUD
- PAYMENT 5 (month 5): $257 AUD
Select your corresponding size each time you make a payment.
Upon making your final payment (Payment 5) you can either:
a) Arrange your alterations at our Gold Coast Showroom
b) Collect your dress from our Gold Coast showroom
c) Purchase the applicable shipping fee to arrange express shipping to your home
STUDIO MINC cannot store dresses for longer than 6 months.
Therefore, if you cannot collect your dress or begin the alteration process within this timeframe, please arrange shipping to your home.
Alterations are available through our Gold Coast Showroom.
BRA CUPS: $35
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
- Express: 1 - 3 business days + (up to 5 days processing)
- Registered: 5-7 business days + (up to 5 days processing)
- DHL Express: 3 - 7 business days + (up to 5 days processing)
- Orders under 1.25kg | Express: $20.00 AUD
- Orders over 2kg | Express: $30.00 AUD
- Accessories | Express: $10.00 AUD
- Fabric Samples: FREE
- Orders under 2kg| DHL Express: $50.00 AUD
- Orders over 2kg | DHL Express: $80.00 AUD
- Accessories | DHL Express: $25.00 AUD
- Fabric Samples | DHL Express: $15.00 AUD
International Orders (orders shipping outside Australia) may incur customs/ import fees. These duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within your country of destination and are unique to every country. These fees will be based on the value of your order and the Tax-free threshold (if it exists) for the goods imported.
If concerned, please use this duties and taxes calculator to estimate the additional costs that may be applicable.
In the circumstance you choose to reject or redirect your parcel due to Duties & Taxes required on your parcel, you will still be charged all related shipping costs, in addition to the Duties & Taxes applicable.
Due to strict government border controls, these fees cannot be avoided, minimised, or waived and must be paid regardless of acceptance or rejection of your parcel.